Re: prebaseinstaller udeb module

 || On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:06:34 +0200
 || Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

	pr> [Otavio Salvador]
	>> Since sometimes is need change somefile before the base-installer is
	>> run, I built the prebaseinstaller package. This is almost based in
	>> prebaseconfig and worked fine to what I need.

	pr> What about making a few extra hooks in base-installer instead?  It
	pr> could run a few scripts before running debootstrap.

        Fallowing your idea, I did one patch to include it. I'll send
        it to list.

        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855
 you the whole house."