HP Proliant ML350 G3 - problems with HP Smart Array 641 Controller

Hi!

I've bought an HP Proliant ML350 G3. On this computer there is a harddisk
controller (HP Smart Array 641 Controller) that doesn't work with any
linuxdistribution out of the box (the installation programs can't locate
the SCSI disks). HP has drivers for Red Hat 8 (and a few other distributions)
but I'd like to make this server work with debian.

Do you know about this controller and if I can find drivers for it that
will work with debian?

Regards, Micke!