Intro: ia64 debian-installer

  Our company has HP rx2600 class machines and I've been
tasked to get sarge support running on it.  I've managed to
pry Woody (3.0r2) off of the CDs and onto an HD.  I'm now
attempting the same with sarge.  Prior to that we were using
a customized woody based distro.

  I would like to connect with other maintainers and users
of ia-64 based Linux boxen for purposes of helping to get the ia64
install to a production state.  I intend to supply patches as well
as bug and install reports.

Thanks,

Jim
--