Re: [d-i manual] Building Spanish translation

On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 11:54, Frans Pop wrote:
> The list has been silent ;-) so I have now added Spanish to the list of
> languages to be build :-)
> Spanish is now also included on the index page at:
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/

Yes, Rudy and me were at DebConf4 last week, so we couldn't work as good
as we'd want :-)

And of course, it's great to at least have spanish included on the
manual.

> I am still testing my autobuild scripts, but they should be operational fairly
> soon.
>
> Maybe you already noticed that I committed 3 small corrections yesterday.
> - - es/administrivia/contributors.xml
> - - es/boot-new/modules/shadow.xml
> - - es/welcome/what-is-debian.xml

Bruno, Rudy and I have been working on the debian-installer manual
translations, we hope we could finish the work in the next couple of
weeks.

Thank you Frans, for your attention on mistakes made by us. It's time to
work even harder.

Regards,

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net>