Re: m68k vs. d-i tc1 -- bummer, help needed

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Well on my autobuilders buildd has sudo rights. I don't know if this is
> still policy everywhere or just a holdover. I can switch to a dd, mke2fs
> scheme, at least for the initrd's destined for 2.2 kernels. I think we're
> getting out-of-scope for a binNMU though.
>
> What would you prefer?

I doubt that requiring root on the autobuilders is workable.
I'm mostly worried about continued maintenance. It's fine if you do a
bin-NMU for this, but what if I have to release a new version and you're
not available?

Is it possible that the recent fixes in genext2fs led to this problem on
m68k? Or did we just get very unlucky?

--
see shy jo