Re: installer screenshots

I asked the same question here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2004/04/msg01355.html
The outcome was that I had to use an emulator, such as bochs
or qemu.  Because of real-world-work, I didn't try.  If it's
possible to run the emulator in an xterm, you might be able
to copy the screen contents "textual" for use with an LaTeX
verbatim environment.

Btw.: What kind of book are you working on?  Do you think,
DocBook/XML and transformation to LaTeX via db2latex-xsl
would be a suitable way to produce the book?  The DAHB
(German Debian Anwender Handbuch) is made that way.