Re: sysresccd.org

On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 06:45:01PM -0700, Karl Hegbloom wrote:
> Have you folks seen http://www.sysresccd.org/ ?  I think it would be
> awesome to have something like that based on Debian.  The QTparted tool
> seems to work fairly well -- it runs in a frame-buffer.  They also have
> a nice version of "links" that uses the frame-buffer as well.

QTparted is just mad. I love it. I helped a friend install Debian on his
laptop recently, and I had some rescue CD (I've got a bit of a collection
happening) that used QTparted, and it was as easy as falling off a log to
resize his NTFS partition to make some room.

It's like a free version of Partition Magic.

Andrew