Re: Problems/workarounds for install to root on LVM on RAID

* Charles Steinkuehler <charles@steinkuehler.net> [2004-05-27 12:15]:
> If you're referring to the display in partman, I saw similar behavior,
> which I attributed to a 'wrapping' problem.  My 150G raid partition was
> listed as some small number of MB on one line, and the correct size on
> another.  I'll note details when I re-install.

Please do, and check what /proc/mdstat says about it.  What the script
does it multiply the number of blocks by the sector size (1024 afaikt).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com