mkvmlinuz instead of miboot (was Re: debian boot CDs & G5

Hi Jens,

> > Well, having it automatically called on the subarches that need it.
> You should be able to put it in the postinst_hook in
> kernel-img.conf(5).  If not, file a bug report, please.

Ok, we could get rid of quik-installer or yaboot-installer with that, but
bootloaders have their features (being able to boot different kernels).

Do I understand the (oldworld) powerpc boot process correctly, that to make
boot-disks for d-i, we would have to create a hfs-floppy (like the ones build
for/with miboot) which now contains a vmlinux blessed by mkvmlinuz ?

regards,
	Holger