Re: status

On May 23, 2004 10:58 am, Lakin Wecker wrote:
> > Are you really sure that you're using sid_d-i (note that 'daily' is now
> > a symlink to sarge_d-i)? For me, the red background was a symptom of a
> > buglet in bogl-bterm-udeb that has been fixed in sid.
>
> Now that you mention the symlink, I'm not actually sure.  I did check the
> version of the yaboot-installer and it was 0.22 for the supposed sid_d-i
> image that I used.
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sid_d-i/powerpc/current/sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso
That is the image which _I thought_ was sid_d-i.  It is 175 MB while the
sarge_d-i daily:
http://cdimage.debian.org/pub/cdimage-testing/sarge_d-i/powerpc/current/sarge-powerpc-netinst.iso
is 163MB, so I thought they were different images.  Although, now that I pay
attention during the install I notice that the sid_d-i does report itself as
a sarge installer.   I'll keep poking around the ftp sites trying to find the
sid_d-i images.

Lakin