Re: status

> yaboot-installer
> 	Lots of changes, need success reports.

I just finished trying to use the beta4 and daily images[may-21/may-22] to
install debian on my powerbook 12". Yaboot fails miserably on all of them.

I thought the sid may-22 images might fix the problem because they have
version 0.22 of yaboot-installer, but I was wrong.

It fails to detect the NewWorld Boot partition that is created from guided
partitioning as well as one created with mac-fdisk and it's 'b' command.

All of the above images also ran the entire install with a red background.
I'm not sure this is a bad thing as I've gotten quite used to it, and seeing
a red background for an error message doesn't raise my blood pressure like it
used to.

The rest of the install up to the yaboot stuff, went pretty smoothly.  I
really like the guided partitioner, although I wouldn't mind being able to
specify guided partitioning but choose the partition type (ReiserFS vs ext3).

Thanks,

Lakin Wecker