Re: tenative timeline for rc1 release (and DebConf)

On Tue, May 18, 2004 at 02:37:52AM -0300, Joey Hess wrote:
> I want to have people lined up ahead of time for each architecture who
> will be available to do some testing during both time periods. So please
> make a commitment now if you can.

Ok, i will again start doing daily netinst and netboot tests on
powerpc/pegasos. My ibook is still in reparation, so i cannot test on it
though. I will not be going to debconf4. I will also try to do a netboot
install on power3/chrp-rs6k, if i still have access to that box.

Friendly,

Sven Luther