Successful installation on ARM netwinder

I've just done a successfull installation on ARM Netwinder.  I used an
initrd prepared by Vince with the libdebian-installer from testing;
everything else was from unstable and I also installed unstable.  The
whole installation went smoothly: I chose the automatic partitioning
and it gave me an ext2 revision 0 /boot partition.  Installing the
netwinder kernel from unstable also works - the version currently in
testing fails to install, but Vince uploaded fixed packges yesterday
with medium urgency, so they should be in testing soon (that's only
the .deb; the .udebs in testing/unstable are fine).

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com