Re: [l10n] URGENT : shadow templates translation updates needed, NMU planned

On Mon, May 17, 2004 at 10:38:02AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I'm about to upload another NMU for the shadow package templates. I
> collected all BTS sitting translations for templates AND programs
> (programs translations have been also forwarded to upstream).
<snip>
> This is your very last chance to get shadow templates translated in the next
> Debian Installer beta. Remember that shadow templates are those used
> during the root password setup and normal user account creation. So,
> though technically they do not belong to Debian Installed, for users,
> there is NO difference (this is indeed why I do these NMU's).
>
> Due to time constraints, I will upload the NMU TOMORROW. I know this
> is really short, but this is needed for being sure that shadow
> propagates to testing.
>
> IF YOU WANT UPDATES, please send them DIRECTLY TO ME.
<snip>

If you didn't NMUed already, could you please wait a bit more ? I just
tested the shadow templates from your last NMUed shadow packages and
they have some inconsistencies for pt_BR.

I would love to get it in before the next d-i beta. I'm already working
on improving these templates and should be done soon.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||