Re: propigating udebs to testing for the next release

So, I've a question.  I want to commit a change to base-installer
which will allow root partitions to be on LVM.  However, this requires
initrd-tools 0.1.68 which was accepted today (and will break LVM
installations with an older initrd-tools).  If I make the
base-installer change now, this means this version cannot move to
testing.  I guess I could wait 10 days to commit that change, but that
would slow down development quite a few.  I suppose I can commit it in
5 days, because we said udebs need to be in unstable for 5 days before
we consider moving them to testing.  Is this the right thing to do?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com