Re: propigating udebs to testing for the next release

On 14.V.2004 at 16:41 (+0300) Anton Zinoviev wrote:

> I will try to upload them tomorow morning (about 8,00 GMT) but some
> strings changed and need translation.

I didn't upload partman-md because my testing environment doesn't
allow me to test this package.  In particular there are some changes
in the scripts partman-lvm/init.d/lvm and partman-lvm/undo.d/lvm in
order to detect the existing file systems on logical volumes.  I
haven't attempted to make similar changes in partman-md.

Anton Zinoviev