Re: propigating udebs to testing for the next release

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 04:41:19PM +0300, Anton Zinoviev wrote:
> A few hours ago I commited several changes in partman fixing several
> bugs.

Sorry about the partman dependency thing. One of the developers working
on lowmem wanted there to be more accurate dependencies among the
partman packages so that it's possible to display them in some package
selection UI more sensibly. I should have tested that change.

I expected the system to handle circular dependencies sanely, and a
brief look at the code suggests that it attempts to do so. I think
main-menu entering an infinite loop in such circumstances is a bug.