Re: New languagechooser

Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the one with "one man, one vote"^W^W^W^W "one translation, one
> entry"
>
> Comments, patches welcome.

> The list with two columns is maybe not the best idea. The sorting is
> maybe not really obvious and there may still be glitches in
> language/country combinations....

I'm unsure about the two columns It's useful to know I accidentially
selected Bulgarian, but I'm sure that if I spoke the lanauge, I would
not need the English versions?

pt_BR and es seem ok.

How does one fix it to default to English?

Is Australia really the best default country in countrychooser if
English is selected?

--
see shy jo