Re: [tsec-gf] Re: needs to support > 512 byte block sizes for s390

* Frank Kirschner <kirschner@trustsec.de> [2004-05-14 15:04]:
> > Do you mean a logical partition?
>
> On s390, there are only 4 primary partitons available and no extended.
> So a dos-compatible partition-layout will not work on s390.

Which partitioner is that?  partman or partitioner?  Look at
http://www.cyrius.com/tmp/mips/dvh/ to see which is which.  The first
image is partitioner (which later starts fdasd on s390 when you choose
a disk), the second and third picture is partman.  partman would use a
logical partition by default because it is currently not aware of
s/390.

> The anonymous access still is broken, but I am able to checkout the
> SVN with my alioth account now.

Anonymous SVN moved to svn://svn.debian.org:3691/d-i/trunk but please
just use your account.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com