Re: "en" is not a valid locale, but is added to locale.gen

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 10:48:06PM -0700, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
>      - Move the /etc/environment LANG code out of termwrap where it does not
>        belong, have base-config only do it on new installs.

Can you please explain what termwrap is for?  I thought that base-config
could be also run on an installed system, and termwrap is run only when
performing a new installation, so I do not understand your comment above.

FYI since console is now configured by languagechooser for ISO-8859-* and
KOI8-* encodings, I am going to remove those try_load_charset from
termwrap.

Denis