Ask for help

Dear debian-boot:
          I am sorry to trouble you ,now  you know I am.
          I have downlode the debian operate system (version 3.0.2).And  I want  to  setup it from my harddisk.I have read a lot of manuals but I have not setup it successfully.Now I need your  help keenly! Would you send me one manual about how to setup it for this version!
         Please reply as soon as possible!
                                                                                                        Yours,
                                                                                                              Roland

真情回馈 超值优惠 VIP邮箱买一送四 买三送十二!       http://vip.163.com