Re: installing debian on S-ATA drives

Hi,

I tried booting linux26 using netinst and businesscard
images (from 26th April) and both gave me the same
problem. The installer could not find the CDROM. If I
load kernel 2.4 it finds it but then I don't have SATA
support...

I guess it needs the 2.6 modules for my CDROM. I tried
to load them with cd-drivers.img floppy image but it
could not load it (I guess the floppy contains only
2.4 modules)

Is there a CD image/floppies with 2.6 kernel and
modules?

Thank you
Patxi