Re: [l10n]best translation for layouts - console-data

[Sorry if this breaks up the thread]

Eddy Petrisor wrote:
> I saw that the italian (and other ones) team translated "mac-fr3" as
> "French (Mac, alternative), but OTOH the french team translated it as "
> Mac (French, type 3)"...
>
> 1 - Wouldn't it be a good ideea to have an unified translation?

Yes, that would be good. IMHO, to have unified translations we should follow
the style of the actual messages contained in the English en.po (which is
what I did, hoping that would be the right thing to do).

--
Danilo Piazzalunga <danilopiazza@libero.it>
(the Italian translator of console-data)