Re: [l10n] Debian Installer translation status

Hi,

* Denis Barbier [2004-04-22 01:43:58+0200]
[...]
> 2nd stage: popularity-contest tasksel base-config console-common
>            iso-codes[1] exim4 pcmcia-cs shadow newt
> [1] Should be listed in 1st stage
[...]
>  * 8 partially translated (> 50%)
[...]
>      Turkish

Turkish translations of above packages except exim4 have already been
submitted.  But some of them has still been waiting for the maintainer's
action (i.e.  'shadow/po').  This explains the lower stats and I think
the same situation exists for the other languages.

> These statistics were extracted from
>   http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html
> which contains many more useful informations for translators.

FYI, though I performed a debconf-updatepo here, I couldn't confirm the
given statistics of shadow-4.0.3/debian/po/tr.po: 16t10f0u, (it seems
%100 here).

--
roktas