Re: Automated xkb/kde/fonts configuration after install

On 19 April 2004 (Monday) at 22:56 (+0200) Denis Barbier wrote:

> But AFAICT the other issues Alastair is talking about is that one
> cannot enter UTF-8 encoded text on console due to another kernel
> limitation.

I have heard that the console keyboard driver doesn't support dead
keys in unicode mode.  I can not confirm this because the Cyrillic
keyboards do not have dead keys.  I can input and output on the
console Cyrillic characters without any problems.

Anton Zinoviev