Re: Full Debian install impressions and facts (another one)

[Christian Perrier]
> Package name       Useful     Useless     Total   fr-Translated  Should use d-i
[...]
> xserver-xfree86    6          0           6       6

Why do you believe these 6 questions are useful?  In Skolelinux, we
are able to configure X almost every time based on the automaticly
detected HW info.  I believe the X configuration by default _at most_
should ask one question, showing the currently detected hw and asking
if the information is correct.  If the configuration isn't correct, it
could start asking about all the details.

> TOTAL             11          2          13      13

That should bring this down to 8 screens. :)