Testing installer images

Hi guys,

I'm organising a group of us on the Debian stand at the Linux User and
Developer Show in London early next week, and we're hoping to give
sarge installer CDs to people to help test. From the page at
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/, it looks like we should
be able to give out netinst CDs for several architectures. Hopefully
we'll get lots of useful testing done by some eager punters.

At this point, I'd like to ask for some help. I've not been keeping up
with progress as much as I'd like, so I'm not sure of the following:

  What's the best version to use? Should I go with beta 3, or use one
  of the daily builds?

  Are there known gotchas that I should know about before burning
  dozens of CDs and passing them out?

Cheers,
"I can't ever sleep on planes ... call it irrational if you like, but I'm
 afraid I'll miss my stop" -- Vivek Dasmohapatra