Re: Problem with cdebconf.

Joey Hess mentioned :
=> AFAIK this was fixed a week or so ago. I don't think that the jigdos are
=> bilt that often, so there's really no work around save waiting for a
=> newer on, or using one of the netinst images.

I'm busy with a new jigdo that was made yesterday, but the more I
think about it, what I actually want, is maybe a netinst image.

I looked at the images on debian.org, but they didn't look like the
kind of thing I'm looking for. Is there some documentation
on how to create an iso booting the latest 2.6 kernel, and
then basically do a base debian install ? This is actually all
I need atm.

TIA
Stefan