Problem with cdebconf.

Hi all,

This is my first email to this list, and also the first
time I tried to create a jigdo installation cd.

I only want the first debian cd from : sid-i386-1.jigdo

There were a few files that didn't download, so I
changed the .jigdo file to have the correct md5sum + .deb
and managed to create an iso.

The first problem I ran into when trying to boot this CD was an
error : "attempt to access beyond end of device"
I googled, and found a solution for this problem, and
I now boot with the following options : expert ramdisk_size=10240

This fixed the "large ramdisk" problem (if there's a better way to fix this,
please tell me).

The problem I have now on all the machines I've tried booting, is
a problem with cdebconf :
/home/joey/src/d-i/packages/cdebconf/src/debconf-loadtemplate.c:68 (main): Error
reading configuration information
/home/joey/src/d-i/packages/cdebconf/src/debconf.c:115 (main): Error reading con
figuration information

I managed to open another terminal and found 3 /lib/debian-installer.d files in the
initrd that gave one of the above errors, and it did so in a mad loop :
S20templates
S50priority
S70main-menu-linux

So I guess it mounted the initrd.gz image in root.img in ..install/floppy
I chroot'ed to this initrd after mounting it, and running the above scripts
worked fine.

I checked on the mailing list archive, but I couldn't find anything I could use
to solve this problem. I did see that there was a bug in cdebconf, but I still
wouldn't know how to fix my jigdo image.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Stefan