Exim problems

Hello,

Trying to run beta 3 of the debian installer in the last few days has
led to failed installs because exim4-daemon-light appears to be
broken. I get the following errors from dpkg/apt while trying to
configure exim4:

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of exim4-daemon-light:
 exim4-daemon-light depends on libgnutls10 (>= 1.0.0-0); however:
  Package libgnutls10 is not installed.

Adding system-user for exim (v4)
/usr/sbin/exim4: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls.so.10:

So there seems to be some issue with libgnutls10 not being available.

Any ideas or have I missed something obvious?

Stuart
--
|  Stuart Teasdale      | Atmospheric, Oceanic and Planetary Physics   |
|  System Manager       | University of Oxford	                       |