Re: d-i, FAI, quik-installer for oldworld, debconf4

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 04:14:20PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I'd be happy to make my scripts for building a d-i + base mirror
> > available if anyone really wants them. They aren't pretty but they work
> > (or at least they used to).
>
> ... and would be happy to get them ;-) if only as doc or inspiration....

<http://marenka.net:2230/~stephen/di/bin/>

dibase-up-cd was the cron job I was running to build my own d-i + base
mirror and cds. It pretty much just calls all the other scripts in that
directory. The only caveat is that fetchmirror uses a patched
debootstrap (bts #231296) to download base.

<http://marenka.net:2230/~stephen/di/debian/>
is mostly the result. I then build an iso from my web mirror, that way I
can test either way.

I tried to write the scripts to take into account other archs or even
distributions, but no promises made. :-)

hth,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>