Re: d-i, FAI, quik-installer for oldworld, debconf4

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 02:46:45PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> I am a little unsure how to test it on my own: Since my only oldworld system
> to develop with is a pmac4400 at the moment I have to boot if from floppies.
> Then I'll usually insert the net-drivers floppy and install from a
> debian-mirror (which includes daily built d-i packages). Should/can I use the
> cd-drivers floppy and build my own cd-iso-image, which will then include my
> unsubmitted new code ??

That or create your own mirror of d-i (e.g,. debmirror
--section=main/debian-installer & apt-ftparchive) and put your udebs
there.

I'd be happy to make my scripts for building a d-i + base mirror
available if anyone really wants them. They aren't pretty but they work
(or at least they used to).

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>