Re: timeline for beta 4

Will beta 4 have support for installing on software RAID? Sorry to be whining about this, but I've been desperately wanting this for YEARS. I've installed Debian on over 100 commercial machines now with software raid and will SO bake you guys cookies if you can make this happen! Heck I'll even go down to Haight Street and get some extra special ingredients for it!

Mark Demma
iWin, Inc.
Senior Network and Systems Administrator

http://www.iwin.com/
http://www.playsite.com