Re: translate to belarussian

Quoting linuxovik (linuxovik@tut.by):
> Hello debian-boot,
>
>   well, i would like to translate debian installer to belarussian

Great.

Have you read the documentation I mentioned in my call for
translators?

I suppose you're coming to us because of this call for translators. If
you don't, I'll point you to the first document you need to read

(which still needs some improvements..:-)))

Anyways, feel free to contact me directly for getting more clues,
hints, help and whatever needed....

/me checks yet another entry on his "european languages to be done"
list..:-)

Ho, and by the way, possibly mentioning your real life name would be
good because, being somewhat old style, I'm not fond of referring
people with their nicknames...:-)