install help: boot floopies + sarge-i386-netinst.iso (d-i beta3)

Hello, first sorry for my english I´m trying to improve it :)

 I´m trying to install debian sarge with boot floppies and
sarge-i386-netinst.iso (d-i beta3) mounted as a loop device in the
ramdisk.

 I put the sarge-i386-netinst.iso in a ext2 partition /dev/hda6
(/home) then boot with the boot floppies (boot.img and root.img),
then I use the cd-drivers floppy and mount the
sarge-i386-netinst.iso in /sarge_cd as a loop device.

 Now I want to tell to d-i that go with the instalation from there
(/sarge_cd) but I don´t know how to do that. Can someone give me
some help?

  thankyou in advance.

AR