Re: 2nd stage stats page shows missing translations

hey,

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 10:55:10AM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
>  is it my idea, or is the 2nd stage translations status page broken?
> In http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/2nd-stage/ it reports some
> translations (namely from the packages shadow, pcmcia-cs and newt)
> as missing

Yes, it was broken. These 3 packages are from [0]unstable - and the unstable
mirror I used was down. Now it's up again and I just re-run the stats.

Up to now, the script will inform you at the top of <language>.txt when
there are such problems (again)...

Dennis

[0] http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/2nd-stage/packages-list