2nd stage stats page shows missing translations

Hi,
 is it my idea, or is the 2nd stage translations status page broken?
In http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/2nd-stage/ it reports some
translations (namely from the packages shadow, pcmcia-cs and newt)
as missing (I can only speak for the greek language, but perhaps there
are similar cases with other languages). I have definately done
these, so the whole page is misguiding at the moment.
Also, it no longer reports statistics for apt, aptitude and dpkg (i
probably forget one more...), which was good to have.
I don't really mind if the percentage gets lower, I prefer to have a
realistic one rather than a false. As it is it is totally bogus.

Konstantinos