Re: Re: Must debian-installer use iso-codes package when choosing country?

--- Tetralet <tetralet@pchome.com.tw> wrote:

> We, the debian users in Taiwan, Hongkong and
> mainland China, have
> discussed about this for several days.
> We all consent that to replace "Taiwan" with
> "Taiwan, Province of China"
> is not suitable.
No, some of you did, but more don't(especially people
in China mainland), AFAIK.

As already discussed several times here: There is no
way to satisfy everybody. Debian should not
participate in this kind of arguments.
"We have to choose names from some standards body
somewhere, and no matter
what we do somebody will disagree." -- as Colin has
said.