Re: Building ISO image

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 08:27:17AM +0200, Pip Oomen wrote:
> To be able to roll my own kernel for getting the install for Xserve to
> work, I now got Debian Woody (upgraded to Sarge with some required
> packages from Sid) running on an oldworld PPC Mac (9500) and succeeded
> in building debian-installer images for PPC. However, I can not find any
> documentation on how to proceed for building an ISO image out of the
> results from installer/build/dest/..., execpt for a single reference
> "...that is left to the debian-cd package." in the installer/build/README.

Well, as it says, this should be a matter of the debian-cd
package/project.

But the new kernel has been uploaded as .udeb yesterday, so it should go
in the next daily builds of the debian-installer CD set, available from :

  http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/daily/powerpc/

Maybe you will have to wait for todays build, or maybe tomorrows, not
sure.

Friendly,

Sven Luther