Building ISO image

To be able to roll my own kernel for getting the install for Xserve to work, I now got Debian Woody (upgraded to Sarge with some required packages from Sid) running on an oldworld PPC Mac (9500) and succeeded in building debian-installer images for PPC. However, I can not find any documentation on how to proceed for building an ISO image out of the results from installer/build/dest/..., execpt for a single reference "...that is left to the debian-cd package." in the installer/build/README.

How does one do this ? Is the CONF.sh for debian-cd to build either of the netinst/businesscard CD's available from some place ?

Regards,

Pepijn.