rootskel and bugreporter-udeb

On rootskel I set debian-installer/kernel/linux/initrd to false
for m68k. No big, but it needs to be uploaded before the official cds
can work.

I rewrote parts of bugreporter-udeb's postinst so that it works as
advertised (at least on my box). It now saves everything in
/target/var/log/debian-installer. If no floppy is mounted, the debconf
note now indicates that. And finally, progress bars for us slow m68k
folks. I'd appreciate it if anyone interested would look it over and
upload.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>