Re: [LOGO] Re: goals for next release

[Please do not mail me a copy of your followup, I am indeed subscribed to
 debian-boot]

On Wed, Mar 31, 2004 at 07:10:42PM +0300, Fabian Fagerholm wrote:
>> 42 votes came in (or rather 43, but one was a correction of an earlier vote
>> with the updated vote sheet), which I think is quite nice for such a narrow
>> audience.
> Do you think it might be warranted to re-run the poll, this time making
> a wider announcement? (To debian-user, perhaps, and with a story on
> debianplanet?)

I'm not really sure if we want that. In any case, it'd have to be something
more automated than me parsing the mail votes by hand transforming them into
a tally sheet for devotee to read ;-)

Anyhow, there was supposed to be a planet.debian.net poll for this; does
anybody know anything about the results? The debian-boot poll was quite
strong, and I'd be a bit surprised if another poll wouldn't show more or less
the same results.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/