exim cannot find gnutls

hi!

I'm trying to use the daily build of 2004-03-28 to install
Sarge on a compaq deskpro 5000.  (Pentium 200, 2G harddisk.)
I have two 3com 905 ethernet cards in it.

I'm using the netinst daily because beta 3 hangs in the partition manager.

The first part of the installer works fine, but while
installing the base system, all programs that depend
on the mail-transport-agent fail because exim4 cannot find
gnutls libraries.

Then debian-installer considers the install a failure and does
not want to continue.

I'm sorry I cannot attach logfiles, but those got eaten by
a faulty floppy.  Tomorrow I'll try again.

Is it possible to have the installer just ignore the
exim failures (I'm going to replace it by postfix anyway) and
continue with the installation?

Would it help to download the large .iso because that one
does contain gnutls?

Thanks,

Joeri

PS.  Is there a reference somewhere that explains the meaning
     of all those cute little icons in the partition program?