Debian Sarge Installer Galician translation

Hi.  I determined to make the translation of the
Debian Sarge Installer after Sergio Rua posted in a
mailing list dedicated to Galician translations a mail
about this topic from a member of Debian Project.  The
mail has a URL,
http://people.debian.org/~barbier/d-i/l10n/gl/, were
the files that should be translated should be.  The
URL gives a 404 error.  I want to know were to get
this files to begin the translation.
Other members of Trasno (Our translation project),
translated the first part of the instalation of the
Debian Woody Installer (years/months) ago and it's
possible that other members have started to translate
some files of Sarge yet.
Please, could anybody tell me where to get the .po
files if isn't too late to do the translation?  Bye.

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es