Re: beta3 update

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 10:29:06PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> > >  - Powerpc (non-oldworld/etc).
> > >  - New builds of the businesscard images on all supported arches, since
> > >    the current beta3 ones are broken by exim changes.
> > >  - Possibly some alpha netboot fixes, but I'm unsure of the status.
> > >  - Possibly some mips or sparc fixes, but likewise.
> > >  - Possibly ia64 usb keyboard support, but maybe it's still broken.
> >
> > While you're at it, m68k now has cds built on gluck.
>
> Added to ports status page.
>
> Is it known to be working and releasable? For which subarches?

It should work for all subarchs, although we aren't making udebs for
anything but amiga and mac (do you want me to add that patch?).

I haven't tested manty's cds yet, but they should work fine. I built
some substantially similar. These cds aren't bootable as I haven't
looked at booting on bvme6000, our only bootable-by-cdrom subarch.

I'll let you know once I've tested the current cds (probably monday).

<stephen@marenka.net>