beta3 update

I think that we now have a working set of powerpc install media using
the sarge_d-i (not the default sid_d-i) CDs, and other images in the
archive. If someone can verify that, we can put out an update to beta3
tomorrow with these changes:

 - Powerpc (non-oldworld/etc).
 - New builds of the businesscard images on all supported arches, since
   the current beta3 ones are broken by exim changes.
 - Possibly some alpha netboot fixes, but I'm unsure of the status.
 - Possibly some mips or sparc fixes, but likewise.
 - Possibly ia64 usb keyboard support, but maybe it's still broken.

--
see shy jo