Re: [l10n]tasksel debian-tasks.pot was outdated

Quoting Eugeniy Meshcheryakov (eugen@univ.kiev.ua):
> Hi,
>
> I found that file tasks/po/debian-tasks.pot was outdated in tasksel
> repository. So I regenerated it. As result most po files have 2 fuzzy
> messages now. And:

Great. It seems that we missed this....These strings are about the new
Lithuanian environment. Very easy to fix for translators.

Thanks for noticing, fixing this...and warning everybody.

> $ for i in [ps]l.po; do msgfmt --check --statistics -o /dev/null $i; done
> msgfmt: pl.po: field `Project-Id-Version' still has initial default value
> msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
> msgfmt: sl.po: some header fields still have the initial default value
> msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

These do not really harm. They just lacked something in
Project-Id-Version which does not prevent them to be used.