Re: Arch-dependent extra packages for debian-cd

> > - Is is ok to have bootloaders for i386 listed but not for others?
> I think that most bootloaders are pulled in by debootstrap, so appear on
> tasks/base-sarge. lilo and grub are an exception as debootstrap installs
> neither.

Anyway, this boot loaders should only be listed in the i386 arch, and they
are for all arches, I know that they don't exist for others, but then why
not putting them in the i386 section?

> > - Which architectures need pcmcia-cs?
> Duno. I seem to recall seeing a mips laptop with it once..

I'd say all of them, I have a pci to pcmcia adapter, the one I used the
other day at the university while doing a demo of our installation and
installing from a usb device using then a wireless pcmcia car to get the
files from the net. There are also ISA adapters of this kind, so I guess
that any arch can have pcmcia.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net