Re: [l10n] pcmcia-cs package needs debconf translations

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> > When, exactly? I haven't seen them. I thought it was installed during
> > the first stage of the installation, and that packages' debconf
> > dialogues weren't shown during that stage.
>
> So did I. But two days ago, I ran an install on VmWare with only the
> base system and a few PCMCIA debconf questions appeared.
>
> I'll start another one again and I will tell you when exactly did the
> questions appear.

I confirm.

There are TWO question by the pcmcia-cs when installing a base system
with Debian installer beta3.

The first one asks whether PCMCIA should be stopped during upgrades
with a default to TRUE.

This is IMHO a safe default (for users doing high priority
installations)

The second one asks whether PCMCIA should be actived after being
installed (default=TRUE)

There also, the default is safe so I think the priority can be lowered
to medium.