Discover status (l10n/i18n mostly)

I haven't closely followed the discover transition discussions. It
appears to me that discover is currently "pinting" to discover2 since
a few days.

Is this version the one we now use in d-i ?

If so, I need to remove references to discover translations in
translation documentation and status pages as Discover2 does not seem to
be i18n'ed (no po/ directory and no debian/po either....). BTW, this
seems a bit strange to me. However, Progeny people may have planned to
add i18n a bit further in their release plans...